The foundation of the APO E Gene Diet is a nutritional plan that focuses on eating the optimal percentages of The Big Three food groups for your specific APO E genotype. One diet does not fit all because each APO E genotype processes foods differently. There is a unique optimal combination of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in the ideal diet for each of the six APO E genotypes. Creating this optimal balance in your diet provides the foundation for your good health.
A personalized plan for your APO E genotype will guide you in choosing the optimal:
* Fat content with the correct types of fats
* Carbohydrate content with the correct types of carbohydrates
* Protein content with the correct types of proteins
* Caloric content for your needs
* Amount and kind of exercise appropriate for you
* Balance of stress and relaxation in your life
* Mental and emotional environment
* Type of energy and intentions you allow into your life (the spiritual component)
Most of the existing dietary recommendations are based on the assumption that one diet is appropriate for everyone. These diets fail to accomplish long-term weight loss or optimal disease prevention because we are not all the same. In reality, diet and exercise recommendations must be individualized, beginning with a person's genetic foundation.
The APO E Gene Diet focuses on an individual’s genetic recipe, creating dietary and exercise recommendations for each of the six possible APO E genotypes. No other program does this. In addition, the APO E Gene Diet takes into account the whole person (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual) in creating a gene-supportive environment that promotes a healthy life, free of chronic illness.
Information Provided By: